Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My First Post!!!

Hi Everyone..am proud to announce this is my first post!! Well, I am having a huge exam in less than one week time..but here am I ..blogging instead of studying :S What can I say..too much to study and too little time..It has actually come to the stage that I am on the edge of giving up!
Arghh...anatomy,physiology,pathlogy,pharmacology..they just annoy me!!!!
Maybe I am doing the wrong course?
Maybe I should do something easier?
Maybe I should quit studying and start working?
Maybe I should quit studying and become a full time beggar? ;)
Maybe...I SHOULD STOP DAYDREAMING NOW AND GET BACK TO MY REVISION!!!!
I promise more updates after I finish my exam. 14th of November seems so far away though :( Really can't wait!!
Bye bye for now and hope I can bring you more interesting stories when we meet again!!!

No comments: