Friday, November 23, 2007

~~~Happy Birthday Sis!~~~

Happy Birthday to my dearest Sis!!! hmm...I know I am 30 minutes late:( but it's better late than never(don't you agree with me? :P)
First thing I want to say~thanks for everything you have done!! thanks for being a good listener everytime when I share my problems with you.. thanks for guiding me to the right way when I am lost.. and thanks for sharing your valuable life experience with me!!
Enjoy yourself and have lots of fun! Alriteeee...though I can't be there celebrating with you....here is something I managed to get for you (use your imagination while looking at the pic :P) Close your eyes and make a wish before you blow the candle...lol...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last but not least..just want to tell you that...WE ALL LOVE YOU & MISS YOU!! *hugsssss and kissesssss*

and guess what? I found this old pic!! I actually thought I have lost it :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: