Monday, December 24, 2007

Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Yes! It's Christmas..a time of giving!!! What are your Christmas wishes? Mine would be...SECRET..lol
Anyway,I went for a Christmas dinner last night.The food was yummy,the people were friendly,the show (esp the lucky draw :P) was fantastic and most importantly,I met my friends..FINALLY!! (after 3 years..lol..such a long time isn't it?) Thanks for the Christmas presents! I love it! :)
Photobucket
Performance by small kids...

Photobucket
They are so cute!

Photobucket
me & Ling Ern

Photobucket
us again ( with slightly different pose :P)

Photobucket
me & Lih Chiann

Photobucket
me,Ling Ern,Lih Chiann & Alex

Would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.May happiness surround you always and all your dreams come true!

No comments: