Saturday, April 19, 2008

April is a month to be remembered.....

Why I say so? Well,1st of April is a day to play practical jokes on others,send people on fool's errands, and fool the unsuspecting...so it's basically a day you can play prank without having a sense of guilt.Apart from that..there have been 2 birthday celebrations within this month. First,it was Fan's birthday. Sri organized a birthday party for him at Danga Bay....
Photobucket
Sweet...

Photobucket
Merry...

Next, it was Jia Lin's birthday. Knowing that she would have expected a surprise birthday party from all of us. I told her honestly that we would celebrate her birthday at my place but I didn't mention how many people would turn up.Before she arrived at my place,I got everyone to hide in the balcony.When she finally turned up,I lied to her that a lot of people couldn't attend the party.Once she entered the living room,those who hid in the balcony rushed out and gave her a surprise..lol
Well,would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone..
A big thank you to Shin Yin and Mama Bear for helping me with the decorations,cleaning up my place and preparing the food

A big thank you to those who attended the party: Su Wen, Angelyn, Vivian, Ji Keon,Shantini, Nina, Sareetaa,Chia Pei, Christine, John, Alvin, Lawrence, Daniel,Eng Kee(thanks for the vodka :P) , Leon, Faheem, Alvin John, Sri and Fan!!!

and of course not forgetting those who came afterward: Anna, Ben,Gary and Chris!!thanks for making an effort to come!

Last but not least...
A big thank you to Jia Lin!! Thanks for being my best friend and may our friendship last forever!!

P/S: I am sorry if I miss anyone out :(

Photobucket
The invitation...

Photobucket
The decoration...

Photobucket
The birthday cake...

Photobucket
The couple...

Photobucket
The best friends...

Photobucket
The love between us...

Photobucket
The group...

Photobucket
The celebration!!!!!!

Once again, Happy Birthday to Jia Lin and Fan...hope they did have a birthday full of excitement and sweet memories :)

No comments: