Friday, May 30, 2008

Home

Dear Diary,
I miss home...I miss everyone back home,I miss my mum's cooking,I miss Penang Asam laksa,I miss Penang Char Koay Teow, I miss Penang Prawn noodles, ok I guess I am just too hungry..lol..
But it's true that I miss my family.I had a phone conversation with my brother last night. After the phone conversation, I missed home badly. I seldom have the opportunity to be with my family as often as I want. Although my parents live in Malaysia too, I don't get to go back home as often as my colleagues who are from KL...and my siblings work in oversea, so I seriously don't get to see them very often (once a year if I am lucky enough).
Btw I still feel happy that I can go home in two weeks time.These are the things I MUST do when I go back home:
1) Eat Penang Laksa (I miss you babe!!!)
2) Eat Yong Tau Fu (at a hawker place in SP, believe me, they sell the best YTF there)
3) Go jogging everyday ( I used to do exercise everyday, but currently in relapse)
4) Shopping!!!! (It's Sales season!!!!)
5) Sit down and think about what I am going to do for the next semester (My medical posting will begin next sem and sad to know that we'll be getting Dr Khalid and Dr Wong as our tutor. I heard that both of them are very demanding! Nooooooooooo...I am not looking forward to next sem)

Ok Diary, I got to go now. Thanks for listening to me....talk to you again soon.

Love,
Joo

No comments: